[press-announce] Corrected Powers book available

Tony & Suford Lewis pussywillows at comcast.net
Mon May 10 00:02:20 EDT 2004

We now have the corrected edition of Powers of Two. If you want to trade in
your misprinted copy of Powers of Two, please follow this procedure which is
designed to save you the cost of shipping the whole book to us.

1.    Tear (or cut) out the first 5 sheets in the book with printing on
either side. Starting from the title page

"Powers of Two is published on behalf of..."
"To Roy A. Squires"

2.    Cut out the bar code on the back of the dust jacket.

3.    Letter your name and address clearly on a 3"x5" card, or the
equivalent. If we cannot read your address we will photocopy it, post it on
the envelope and let the Post Office decide if they can find you.

4.    Put items 1, 2, and 3 into an envelope, put the proper postage on it,
and send it to:

NESFA
Post Office Box 809
Framingham, MA 01701

attn: Powers book

It will take 2-4 weeks for your corrected copy to arrive.

Thank you

Tony Lewis, for
NESFA Press