[nesfa-reading-group] Book choices for the next few months

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 15:23:23 EDT 2015

Hi folks,
due to delays in acquiring books for the library (for use by the NESFA Reading group), I'm proposing that we choose books several months in advance, from now on. I'd like to suggest that we pick a NESFA Press book for November. I'd prefer a living author who is likely to be at B53, but as always, majority rules.
For December & January, I'd like to recommend choosing books by our GOH. Tim S. highly recommends Mr. Monday (Keys to the Kingdom series), and I'd like to recommend Sabriel (The Old Kingdom series) for January. to prep us for Garth Nix's appearance at Boskone.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Best regards,
Mike S.