[nesfa-reading-group] September meeting

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 08:33:54 EDT 2015

Ooops! I meant to say Friday, Sept. 18th. We could do this either on the 18th, or the 25th. Any preferences, folks?
Mike S.

     On Sunday, June 7, 2015 6:14 PM, David G. Grubbs <dggrubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

 9/17 is a Thursday, which I couldn't normally make because I have a standing Big Band rehearsal on Thursday evenings.
But in this case I can't make it because I will be in Flagstaff Arizona, after a plane ride that day. I'll be in the Grand Canyon, for the three weeks after that.  So I wouldn't be able to make Friday 9/18 either.
I was thinking of rereading the five books of the GRRM series over the next year, in the hope that the sixth book will show up soon. I really enjoyed those books.