[nesfa-reading-group] reading-group Members List

pussywillows at comcast.net pussywillows at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 15:53:52 EDT 2015

Wes,

hope you get well soon.

Tony
----- Original Message -----

From: "Wes Brodsky" <wesbrodsky at comcast.net>
To: "NESFA Reading Group" <reading-group at lists.nesfa.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 1:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nesfa-reading-group] reading-group Members List

Hello Everybody;

I am recovering from illness and will not make the discussion tonight. I do
not want to spread the evil little critters inhabiting my body, plus I look
rather zomboidal.
I like "The Martian". I thought it had enough technical detail; whilst still
holding my interest as a story. The first-person narrative contributed to
this, since we were given the point of view of an actual person.
I probably will also not make the "massive clean-up campaign" tomorrow.

Wes