[nesfa-reading-group] Book suggestion -- Time Salvager by Wesley Chu

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:07:57 EST 2016

The books for January and February have already been chosen. We can consider Time Salvager for March, but you'd have to complete your reading for Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain & be prepared to complete your discussion of said novel, before moving on with Time Salvager (or not, it's up to you).
I'm considering another suggestion though: Radiance, by Catherynne M. Valente. It's gotten solid reviews, and is on the Hugo/Nebula watch list.
Mike S.