[nesfa-reading-group] Kindle?

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 12:17:33 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Wes, Julien emailed me to let me know that he has your Kindle. Julien, please contact Wes directly to return it.

Thanks,

Mike S.

 Subject: [nesfa-reading-group] Kindle?
 To: reading-group at lists.nesfa.org
 Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 12:11 PM

 Hello Everybody;

 I don't know if the 1st message I sent out was sent
 correctly, so I am
 re-sending. Also, now Peter and Julien are on the list. I
 left a Kindle
 someplace last Friday. Maybe at the clubhouse, but I have
 received
 information it might have been on a bus. Fortunately,
 another reading group
 member was on that bus. If they have it, they can contact me
 directly, and I
 will come to them to retrieve it (since I lost it). If it is
 at the
 clubhouse, please just leave it someplace and tell me where
 that someplace
 is.

 Thank you for your attention;
 Wes