[nesfa-reading-group] A Night in the Lonesome October characters

Wes Brodsky wesbrodsky at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 12:25:13 EDT 2016

Hello All;

I often get confused between the characters in a novel, so I have made a
table of A Night in the Lonesome October characters (attached). Comments and
corrections are welcome.
SPOILER ALERT: If you are less than halfway through the novel, a few of
these are minor spoilers; but not important ones for following the novel.
Since I created this whilst halfway through the novel, they cannot be
spoilers for beyond that.

Wes