[nesfa-reading-group] Special Meeting: A Wrinkle in Time

Rebecca DeVendra rebecca.devendra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:03:22 EST 2017

Hi All,

I'd like to host a special reading group meeting in March, in time for the
movie release of *A Wrinkle in Time* in theaters.

The book by Madeline L'Engle is an award-winning children's classic. A
quick read for us for sure, and we get the opportunity to cast a line by
having a meeting about a popular book that everyone will be talking about.
Maybe new people will check in!

The movie comes out the 9th, so I'd like to do this special meeting the
week of the 11th. Let's pick a different weekday, to see if we get any
newcomers.

I'd like it to be in the evening (after work hours) so, can all of you tell
me which of the proposed days below works best for you?

Monday March 12 7pm
Tuesday March 13 7pm
Wednesday March 14 7pm

(NESFA calendar doesn't appear to have conflicts on these dates)

--

Becky DeVendra

rebeccadevendra.com

@beckydevendra