[nesfa-reading-group] Three Body Problem

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 23:15:36 EDT 2017

October is not for spooks, it is for opening portals into alternate
dimensions, traveling through the multiverse, or worshipping the Great
Pumpkin.

So I suggest either The Jennifer Morgue (sequel to The Atrocity Archives),
a recent Michael Moorcock book in the Eternal Champion series (maybe the
first in the most recent trilogy: A Dreamthief's Daughter), or a big
collection of Charles Shulz cartoons.