[nesfa-reading-group] Meeting on Dec. 1

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 12:34:24 EDT 2017

So far, it looks like two votes against, and a number more in favor; however, Chip does make a good point, that we don't want to oppose SMOGcon on general principles. My suggestion would be to hold the Reading Group meeting on Thursday, November 30th this one time. It give us the opportunity (even excuse!) to try hosting it one time on a Thursday, just to see if more people from the outside attend. Any thoughts?
Mike