[nesfa-reading-group] Meeting on Dec. 1

Wes Brodsky wesbrodsky at comcast.net
Mon May 29 19:39:25 EDT 2017

Dec. 1 is not a problem with, but I am not SMOFing.  Have we decided to stick to Fridays? According to the NESFA calendar: Dec 1–3, 2017 Smofcon 35 in Boston, MA; & Dec 8–10, 2017 Anime USA 2017 in Washington, DC. I do not plan to go to either, but perhaps some readers do. Could it be sometime Dec 4 to 7??

Wes