[nesfa-reading-group] October 8, noon to ten pm, a Special Media Day for the group

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 11:05:47 EDT 2017

Hi folks,
everyone mark your calendar. We're hosting a Special Media Day on October 8, from noon to ten pm. In conjunction with last month's book, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, we will be viewing the miniseries. The run time is around 8 hours. Even if you can't make it for the entire viewing, feel free to drop by and catch at least part of the show. There will be a one hour dinner break around 6pm or so. The viewing will be followed by discussion comparing the novel with the series. We may break earlier than ten pm; times are approximate.

Hope to see you there!