[nesfa-reading-group] Book suggestions

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:34:26 EDT 2018

I have thousands of books I'd like to read -- I keep a list.

Here are a few to throw into the suggestion mix. I can pare it down if we
only toss two into the pot. But we might want to pick more than one at a
time.

Current books connected to movies/TV:
        Altered Carbon - Richard K. Morgan
        Ready Player One - Earnest Cline

Recent SF Books from authors I generally like, but haven't yet read:
        Head On - John Scalzi
        Quillifer - Walter Jon Williams
        Slow Apocalypse - John Varley

Some other SF books I haven't read yet that are high on my to-read list:
        Spook Country - William Gibson
        Directive 51 - John Barnes
        Annihiliation - Jeff VanderMeer
        The Stone in the Skull - Elizabeth Bear