[nesfa-reading-group] Should we meet on Tuesdays or Fridays?

Boogalouis boogalouis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:53:39 EDT 2018

I left Wednesdays off the list because I didn’t want to interfere with Wednesdays at the clubhouse. How much chaos would it cause for those who come to do NESFA work on Wednesdays? And would the ambient sounds of those doing NESFA work on Wednesdays make it difficult  for a group to hold a book discussion? Would anyone strenuously object to a request for book discussion group to meet in the clubhouse one Wednesday a month?

Louis
The bastard child of absurdity and the sublime

Sent from Kish, my ithing

> On Apr 21, 2018, at 5:36 PM, Gay Ellen Dennett <gayellendennett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I work Tuesday nights.  I can usually make Wednesday nights and most Mondays (4th Mondays definitely out).
>
> --Gay Ellen (about to head out to yet another OES installation)
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Apr 21, 2018, at 4:58 PM, David G. Grubbs <dggrubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can make most Tuesdays and most Fridays. I'm assuming Wednesday is still special, but I'd show up on more Wednesdays than I do now, for a reading group meeting.
>>
>> So, see if you can figure out what would draw the most people in total (from the current active handful, from NESFA, and from the outside world).
>>
>> If that turns out to be Monday I could still make a few during breaks in rehearsal schedules -- Summer is off and I don't have to go to every rehearsal.  Thursday is still locked down most of the time, with maybe 5 or 6 weeks off, most of which won't  line up with reading group meetings.
>>

>>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Wes Brodsky <wesbrodsky at comcast.net> wrote:
>>> Since, from experience, we seemed to have better attendance on a non-Friday, I would go for Tuesday. We can remember because it is the day to pay for hamburgers. 2nd or 4th Tuesday makes no difference to me. I could also come any Friday if that is what the group decides.
>>>
>>> Wes

>>> 2nd Friday
>>> 3rd Friday
>>> 4th Friday