[nesfa-reading-group] Wind Warnings- Not making Reading Group

Wes Brodsky wesbrodsky at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 12:29:22 EST 2018

I just took my dog out, and things do not seem too bad in Medford. Plus, the MBTA buses are running. However, I realize it could be more difficult for folks in other places to come tonight. I am free Friday the 9th, and would have no problem if it were rescheduled. Hopefully, the weather will be nicer.

Wes