[nesfa-reading-group] June's meetup title

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:38:21 EDT 2021

Thank you, Robert.

I’ve updated the meeting titles for May, June and August (July’s title didn’t change) on Meetup and Facebook.

I’ve updated the images associated with those meeting, correcting the dates. I’ve uploaded them to Meetup and Facebook. I replaced the ‘featured image’ of this week’s NESFA reading group post with an image with the correct date.

NESFA Lou
El Jefe
NESFA Reading Group
NESFA Writes!

M (617) 605-6346
E nesfalou at gmail.com
nesfa.org
boskone.org
NESFA, the New England Science Fiction Association, is a non-profit group (and a 501(c)(3) corporation) interested in supporting all things related to science fiction and fantasy.