[nesfa-reading-group] This month and next.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:29:02 EDT 2021

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend tonight's discussion.  I have had
some memory problems that get in the way in several different ways.  If you
are really interested, I can talk about it next month.

Next month's book, *The Voyages of Cinrak the Dapper*, seems to be a
collection of short works.  It currently exists in neither my town library
nor the Merrimack Valley library system, though there is one copy in the
Commonwealth system, which I haven't yet tried to use to find a book.

In their listing, it has a 3-out-of-5-start review, with this comment:

A very cute collection of queer and poly friendly short stories involving a
capybara pirate, her rat queen and primadonna marmoset lovers and their
various friends. I wanted more time with the crow, too!