[nesfa-reading-group] Votes for November or December

cjhi newcastle2.com cjhi at newcastle2.com
Sat Aug 20 20:29:03 EDT 2022

I vote for the Lethem and the Brunner.

/CHip
________________________________
From: reading-group <reading-group-bounces at lists.nesfa.org> on behalf of A. Ali <strawberriesforlunch at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2022 8:04 PM
To: NESFA Reading Group <reading-group at lists.nesfa.org>
Subject: Re: [nesfa-reading-group] Votes for November or December

I didn't realize the votes were being cast by email, and unfortunately, I am not sure if I can make it to very many meetings this fall with my schedule, but if that's not a problem, I would like to cast a vote for two Williams - Burroughs and Gibson. I read and enjoyed a few older books by William Gibson but haven't read this one. Haven't read Cities of the Red Night, but have read some of Burroughs' other work. Naked Lunch was difficult to get through at the time that I read it, and would welcome a chance to try again with Burroughs.
My votes:
- Gibson,William             2003 Pattern Recognition  (356 pages)
- Burroughs, William S.   Cities of the Red Night

Also, if not attending in a while is an issue, feel free to ignore my vote. Hope to drop in again soon.

- A.