[nesfa-reading-group] Votes for November or December

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:27:06 EDT 2022

Status so far:

Gibson,William             2003 Pattern Recognition  (356 pages)    [2] A.
Ali, Wesley,
Lethem,Jonathan            1994 Gun, with Occasional Music  (262 pages)
[3] Liz, Chip, Shelly
Moorcock,Michael           1972 An Alien Heat   (147 pages)     [4] DaveG,
Richard, Robert, DaveW

Morris, Brandon Q        The Disturbance (epub only)     [1] DaveG,
Burroughs, William S.   Cities of the Red Night (332 pages)   [6] Liz, A.
Ali, Richard, Robert, DaveW, Wesley
Brunner, John                The Jagged Orbit (400 pages)     [2] Chip,
Shelly

Nine people have voted.  Any others? There are 31 people on the
reading-group mailing list.