[nesfa-reading-group] My three book suggestions

David Whitham david at challengerconsulting.com
Sun Mar 6 10:59:11 EST 2022

Hi All,

Here are my three choices for next months vote.

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab: France 1714: In a moment of desperation a young woman meets a dangerous stranger and makes a Faustian bargain.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50623864-the-invisible-life-of-addie-larue?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=vj8gmNjBxF&rank=1

The Wall of Storms by Ken Liu: The second book (rated better) of the Dandelion Dynasty, Emperor Kuni Garu is faced with the invasion of an invincible army in his kingdom and must quickly find a way to defeat the intruders.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18952381-the-wall-of-storms

Science Fiction by Sherryl Vint: How science fiction has been a tool for understanding and living through rapid technological change.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53397765-science-fiction

David W