[nesfa-reading-group] Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death

Louis Galvez III nesfalou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:37:28 EST 2023

Thank’s Liz,

Written by Steven Moffat, Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death was definitely worth the 20 minutes. Jonathan Pryce shines as The Master. And the couple of special appearances at the end made it all the more enjoyable. 9/13! Oh sorry…still in NESFA Reading Group mode.

Louis

NESFA Lou
El Jefe
NESFA Reading Group
NESFA Writes!

M (617) 605-6346
E nesfalou at gmail.com
nesfa.org
boskone.org
NESFA, the New England Science Fiction Association, is a non-profit group (and a 501(c)(3) corporation) interested in supporting all things related to science fiction and fantasy.