[nesfa-reading-group] Big Band Concert on Thursday, April 27th

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:06:17 EDT 2023

The Groton Hill Big Band I play in is staging a concert on Thursday, April
27th. It is listed third on the concert ticket webpage at:
https://grotonhill.org/school/ensemble-concerts/  Tickets seem to be about
$20 (nominally $18 plus tax and fees).

if you are either fans of live music or large combo jazz played by a
so-called Big Band (sometimes called a "Stage Band"), or want to see
the group I've been part of for 25 years, the "Meadow" room in the new
Groton Hill Music School will be a great venue for it.