[nesfa-reading-group] Three Books

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:39:32 EDT 2023

That image I sent was from "Goodreads", which I don't think has a habit of
tricking the reader.

And I found it listed with three different names in various places. But the
third name, "Winter's Tale" (without the leading "A"), is the majority.
Google search for that produces a different Goodreads page and pages at
Wikipedia and other places.