[nesfa-reading-group] Elfland Re: Three Books

cjhi newcastle2.com cjhi at newcastle2.com
Sun Oct 8 15:47:46 EDT 2023

Tracy: you're assuming Amazon has anything more to do with it than Google had to do with the temporary disappearance of a connection between the Mass Pike and 128 a few years ago. Both are crowdsourced, with Amazon probably being if anything less mediated; the review you quote could be a prank, or somebody being careless about which window they posted in.

OTOH, I don't think Amazon was ever about quality or efficiency, or anything else other than the benjamins.

/CHip