[nesfa-reading-group] which version?

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 3 12:00:49 EST 2024

I have read the Project Gutenberg version. The first page reads “ The Project Gutenberg eBook of Police Your Planet”. There should be information on the publisher and publication date of any version on the first few pages.

Wes Brodsky
"It is of the utmost importance that Concepts not trouble you with silliness or complications, unless you are searching for really difficult work."; Giordano Bruno (1582)