[nesfa-reading-group] Sending NESGS Reading group information to Meetup

Wesley Brodsky wesbrodsky at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 2 19:49:41 EST 2024

Yesterday, we discussed someone sending information on the Reading Group Meetings to Meetup. Meetup  “Event Organizers” are:
Michael Raznick
Bill Todd
Michael Kerpan

If someone wants to take responsibility for sending announcements of Reading Group meetings to Meetup, they can ask me to send their information (email, name) to those folks and one of those folks should be able to set them up to send announcements to Meetup.

-Wes