[press-announce] Noreascon Four Special Offer from the NESFA Press

Sharon Sbarsky sbarsky at panix.com
Thu Jul 29 03:10:40 EDT 2004

Noreascon Four Special Offer from the NESFA Press

20% off a package of all four Guest of Honor/Honour books!

* Once More* with Footnotes by Terry Pratchett
* Dancing Naked: The Unexpurgated William Tenn by William Tenn
* With Stars in My Eyes: My Adventures in British Fandom by Peter Weston
* Fancestral Voices by Jack Speer

Buy a set of all four Noreascon 4 Guest of Honor books before the convention
and save 20%. Books must be paid for in advance and picked up at Noreascon Four
(http://www.noreascon.org/).

All four books for only $79 (including 5% Massachusetts sales tax); At the
convention the same books will cost you $98.70 (tax included) for the set.

http://www.nesfapress.com/N4GoHBooks/

The details:

1. You must ORDER in advance. Be sure to include your name and address.
     a. Go to NESFA Press's Online Store http://www.nesfapress.com/N4GoHBooks/
 	and use the electronic shopping basket
         (hint: you can also buy other NESFA Press books.)
     b. Fax us an order at 617-776-3243 with payment by MC/VISA.
     c. Write to us at NESFA Press, Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 with
 	credit card info or check.
2. We must receive your order with payment by 15 August 2004.
3. Only TWO sets of books per person. They must be picked up at Noreascon
    Four (see below). We will not ship these orders.
4. How to get your books:
     a. Order the books. Be sure to include the name and address of the
 	purchaser.
     b. We will send you a pickup coupon with instructions for picking
 	up your books at the NESFA table in the Huckster's Room during the
 	convention.
     c. Go to the NESFA Sales table in the Hucksters' room and turn in
 	your coupon. You must either present this pickup coupon or you
 	must have a photo ID showing that you are a purchaser of a set.
 	(If you plan to have someone pick up your set for you, be sure to
 	give them the coupon!)
 	d. You will receive your set of books: Read and enjoy them.

NESFA Press
P.O. Box 809
Framingham, MA 01701
www.nesfa.org/press