[press-announce] Judith Merril collection

Tony Lewis pussywillows at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 15:09:24 EST 2005

NESFA Press is pleased to announce the publication of HOMECALLING AND OTHER
STORIES: THE COMPLETE SOLO SHORT SF OF JUDITH MERRIL.

The collection of 26 stories includes the famous "That Only a Mother,"
"Homecalling," and "Woman's Work is Never Done." Merril was one of the first
SF authors to concentrate on the relationship- and character-driven stories
rather than the gadget-driven story. Her influence is still seen in today's
writers.

Introductions by Emily Pohl-Weary and editor Lis Carey. Cover by James
Warhola; jacket design by Alice Lewis.

NESFA's Choice #29, ISBN 1-886778-54-X, 558 pp., $29.00.

------------------------

Ordering from NESFA Press

Please visit the NESFA Press Online Store at
http://store.nesfa.org/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=N.

Or fill out our order form and mail or FAX it to us. (Please email us if
there are NESFA Press items that are not yet available via our Online
Store.)
Order form: http://www.nesfa.org/press/orderform.html
email: info at nesfa.org

Domestic orders typically take 2-5 weeks to arrive; international orders
often take up to 3 months.

You may pay for your purchases by check, Mastercard, or Visa. Please add $3
postage ($6 for multiple books) for Domestic shipping. For Shipping to
non-US addresses, please add $5 postage ($10 for 2-5 books; $3 per book for
six and more) using surface shipping (typically takes 2-3 months); or $10
per book for airmail. Massachusetts residents please add 5% sales tax. Write
or email us at sales at nesfa.org for our complete catalog.

Write to:
NESFA
PO Box 809