[press-announce] Lester del Rey collection

Anthony Lewis pussywillows at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 10:31:50 EDT 2009

NESFA Press Proudly Announces War and Space by Lester del Rey

War and Space collects apocalyptic science fiction and space operas written
by Grand Master Lester del Rey. Including the novella "Nerves," "My Name is
Legion," and "For I Am a Jealous People," as well as 26 other stories, War
and Space offers a quarter million words of fiction. The collection is
introduced by Frederik Pohl, who was best man at del Rey's last wedding.
John Picacio created the cover art. Edited by Steven H Silver. $29.

August 2009 . hardcover . 546 pages . 6" x 9" . ISBN 1-886778-76-0
[978-1-886778-76-4]

You can buy the book at: http://www.nesfa.org/press/Books/delRey-1.html