[press-announce] NESFA Press Low Stock Titles

Tue Dec 10 10:28:27 EST 2019

This is an informative notice that we are getting low on *The Halycon Fairy
Book* by T. Kingfisher (aka Ursula Vernon). At the rate it's selling I
expect to be out by the end of the month. If you've delayed getting a copy,
this may be your last chance, since there are no plans to reprint.

On a similar note, we're also getting low on *Velveteen vs the Junior Super
Patriots* by Seanan McGuire. In this case, we do not have the rights to
reprint, and Seanan is not disposed to grant anyone these rights. So, when
they're gone, that's it.

You can order here <https://www.nesfa.org/press/>.

--
Tim Szczesuil