[nesfa-reading-group] NESFA Reading Group meeting in Jan. at Arisia

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 08:50:47 EST 2015

Hello fellow readers,
We've received a tentative offer for space at Arisia to discuss John Scalzi's Agent to the Stars on Monday, January 18, 2016, at 1pm. Does that work for people? I've already inquired as to other possible times, just waiting to hear back from Tom at Arisia. If this is the only time they can offer us, will people be able to attend? Please get back to me soon, so I can communicate with Arisia on this.
Thanks,
Mike S.