[nesfa-reading-group] Shhh...it's a secret! Boskone 54 guest

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 09:26:06 EST 2016

Hi all,
in the spirit of supporting young adult fiction at Boskone, we're considering a book by Tamora Pierce to read for the Boskone 54 Reading Group meeting on Sunday. Since I'm not familiar with her work, I was wondering if anyone had any suggested titles for us to read. Obviously, we don't want to pick a book that isn't a stand-alone novel, or a later novel in a series. So, either the first book in a run, or a solo title would be the best pick.

We haven't announced anything yet, and haven't officially broached the subject with MS. Pierce of course, so please! Keep this under your hat for now.

Any good suggestions would be entirely welcome (and are mandatory, btw).

Thanks for helping!
Mike