[nesfa-reading-group] Book for Feb.'s meeting & March (?)

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 22:54:32 EST 2016

Hi folks,
We'll be reading Conflict of Honors by Steve Miller & Sharon Lee, for the February Reading Group's meeting. This meeting will take place at Boskone 53, TBD. Check the Boskone website for updates.
Btw, last call for Agent to the Stars, By Scalzi. Anyone needs a copy, let me know asap. Otherwise, you're outta luck.
We need to pick a book for March. Any suggestions? Please post them to the list.
Thanks,
Mike S.