[nesfa-reading-group] Books for March & April 2016

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 16:45:01 EST 2016

Books were discussed last night, for those of you who weren't able to make it to the clubhouse to share.

We decided on reading Time Salvager by Wesley Chu for March's book choice. April's book choice is going to be Radiance, by Catherynne M. Valente. Both are on the Hugo shortlist, I believe.

Looking forward to seeing you next month at Boskone 53, to discuss February's book, Conflict of Honors by Lee & Miller.

See you there!

Mike S.