[nesfa-reading-group] Report on this month's reading group meeting

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sun May 22 01:10:57 EDT 2016

We had a small group in attendance this month. It would be nice to expand
the membership a bit and put some energy into maintaining the Meetup page.

We all seemed to like *The Atrocity Archives* by Charles Stross

Next month (on Friday, June 17) we plan to discuss *Up the Line* by Robert
Silverberg

This month we also made four decisions:

   1. We will continue our pattern of meeting on the third Friday of the
   month, so we'll meet on July 15th at 7PM.

   2. The others in attendance went along with my suggestion to read one of
   the Hugo nominees. From the choices available, we picked *Uprooted* by
   Naomi Novik.

   3. We decided that enough of us will be at the Worldcon on the third
   Friday in August that we'll skip the August reading group, planning to read
   something longer for September.

   4. If enough people show up to the June meeting, we'll pick something to
   read for September.