[nesfa-reading-group] reading-group Members List

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 18:31:46 EST 2016

Thanks for letting us know, Becky. See you next month. In the meantime, I'm at the clubhouse now.
Best,
Mike S.

    On Friday, November 18, 2016 8:37 AM, Rebecca DeVendra <rebecca.devendra at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi All- I'm sorry to say I won't make it to the reading group tonight! I'll just have to see you in December.
I'm digesting what I think about the book- the narrative style sort of bothered me, but the fact it was a collaborated effort might contribute to that. I retain the right to pick your brains about it in December.
Thanks!