[nesfa-reading-group] Boskone 54 Reading Group book pick URGENT!

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 21:33:20 EST 2016

Ok, so as promised, we're down to the wire. Please submit your picks for the Boskone 54 Reading Group book by Thursday am. After that, I will make a selection(s) based on your suggestions.

So far, the suggested authors are (for those who forgot, or just didn't read the original email):
Christopher Golden, Jane Yolen, Michael Swanwick, Daniel M. Kimmel, Tamora Pierce.

At the moment, my suggestions are: Baltimore, or the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire; Shh! It's a Secret: A Novel About Aliens, Hollywood, and the Bartender's Guide.

If anyone else has any specific picks, now's the time.

Have a good one, and stay dry!

Mike