[nesfa-reading-group] Book choices for Nov. & Dec. 2017

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 11:02:58 EDT 2017

Ok folks, time to vote!

Just FYI folks, there are actually two Reading group meetings in November. The first meeting is on Nov. 3rd, and the second is on November 30th (scheduling issues I guess).   A list of proposed titles follows:
For Nov. 3rd:
1) Starflight by Melissa Landers2)The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (722 pages, book 1 of 2)
3)Nexus by Ramez Naam
For Nov. 30th (note: this is a Thursday, not a Friday):
1) Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
I'm going to declare the nominations for titles closed, since there seems to have been a time warp that lasted a week (hmm, must look into that, eh Doctor?) between emails. Unless there is some last minute ballot stuffing, I'm declaring Norse Mythology to be the book for Nov. 30th.

Best,
Mike