[nesfa-reading-group] Special Meeting: A Wrinkle in Time

Rebecca DeVendra rebecca.devendra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:33:29 EST 2017

So here's my question: if we do this Wednesday (March 14) in one of the
side rooms, could we reserve the Flynn Room for this purpose? Put it on the
calendar, announce it to the Nesfa-active/open email chains?

This meeting is in addition to our normal March meeting; I want to do it to
see if we can draw more people in. If there will be more NESFANS in the
clubhouse on Wednesday, maybe a few will wander over and see how much fun
we are. :)

We can talk more about this in person at the January meeting.

--

Becky DeVendra

rebeccadevendra.com

@beckydevendra