[nesfa-reading-group] Book choices for November and December

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:27:43 EDT 2017

I don't see a problem with an occasional YA or MG book. We read *Citizen of
the Galaxy* a few months ago, a Heinlein juvenile.

It might be interesting occasionally to read a very popular book intended
for youngsters — we can read it quickly and we can keep in touch with
"youth these days". Without the impetus of this reading group I might not
ever pick up such a thing.