[nesfa-reading-group] Book choices for November and December

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 00:29:20 EDT 2017

Just FYI folks, there are actually two Reading group meetings in November. The first meeting is on Nov. 3rd, and the second is on November 30th (scheduling issues I guess). As of this moment, there's no clear consensus as to what books to read.  A list of suggested titles follows:
For Nov. 3rd:
1) Starflight by Melissa Landers2)The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (722 pages, book 1 of 2)
3)Nexus by Ramez Naam
For Nov. 30th:
1) Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
I'll give people one more day to add a title, then we'll have a vote on these.
Best,
Mike