[nesfa-reading-group] Three Body Problem

M M shakespearsshade at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 22:01:38 EDT 2017

Hello all,
my apologies for not being there in person tonight, couldn't talk due to a throat infection. I was there in spirit, at least (prove I wasn't!).
So, the time has come to pick another novel. I'd love to read a fun, slightly spooky story for October (maybe we should've read Ghost Talkers in Oct. instead...oh well). Any suggestions? I'd also like to consider doing a graphic novel reading one month each year, as a regular thing. We might discuss the Hugo nominated ones all in one evening, if folks are amenable to that sort of thing.

Any suggestions? Run 'em up the pole, and see if they get the flag salute.

Peace,
Mike