[nesfa-reading-group] Three Body Problem

Boogalouis boogalouis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:11:44 EDT 2017

I don’t know about spooky, but I’m told I can get a little kooky from time to time,

Let’s hope this isn’t one of those times.

The three books I’m tossing into the ring are new books, released in 2017.

	• Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
	• The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi
	• Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton

Neil is hit or miss for me, but lots of people find him to be as striking as Czernobog’s hammer to the head. But I digress, Another book about Norse gods..
Scalzi, well it’s Scalzi, ‘Nuf Said!
And Crichton, again hit or miss for me, but dino hunting in America’s wild west? Could be fun.

Louis