[nesfa-reading-group] November Follow Up

Rebecca DeVendra rebecca.devendra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:08:33 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Nice seeing you tonight. Great discussion and good company. I think the
future of our reading group is bright. :)

Here are the basics we discussed:

*The Three Laws of the Book Club*

*The first rule of the book club is that you don’t talk about book club…*

*1. Anyone who attends discussions regularly gets to pick a book.*

*2. A member gets to pick a book if they’ve come to discussions at least
three times in a row.*

*3. Whoever picks the book starts the discussion for the day!*

*How do I pick a book?* Tell Becky DeVendra and she’ll add it to the
schedule if your attendance is in good standing. Don’t worry though: she’ll
email you privately to make sure you get a choice. (And to give you time to
think about what you want.)

-Louis had the great idea of choosing a popular book aimed at drawing in
new people. I'll make a list for us to contemplate and send it along.

-Upcoming books will be chosen by Wes, Robert, and David (I will email
privately to get those in order.)

Excelsior!

--

Becky DeVendra