[nesfa-reading-group] Reading Group Meeting in July - 'The Left Hand of Darkness' by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Boogalouis boogalouis at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:34:23 EDT 2018

Hey all,

For the July reading group meeting, should we meet on July 6th at the NESFA Clubhouse, on July 13th at Readercon, or should we find a different date to meet in July?

Because the first Friday of July is the 6th, which is two days after the 4th - we planned on moving the reading group meeting to the 2nd weekend of July, which is Friday the 13th.

Readercon is happening the weekend of July 13th. I forgot to put Readercon in my calendar. I apologize for this oversight

A suggestion voiced at the NESFA business meeting was to hold the reading group meeting on Friday the 13th at Readercon.

Louis

The bastard child of absurdity and the sublime.