[nesfa-reading-group] Next books for the NESFA Reading Group.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:40:14 EST 2019

Please put these on the calendar and please make sure we have a couple of
each in the library for readers to find.

All 7PM, usually ending by 9PM:

   - February 1st: All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai  [[Already on the
   calendar]]
   - March 1st: The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal
   - April 5th: The Alchemist's Daughter by Katherine McMahon
   - May 3rd: Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
   - June 7th: Servant of the Underworld by Aliette de Bodard

There's a chance that I have one of the authors wrong or spelled wrong.  If
so, I'll be corrected by an email reply.