[nesfa-reading-group] Next reads?

Wes Brodsky WesBrodsky at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 12:33:26 EDT 2019

Hello Everybody;

My preferences:

Robinson,Kim Stanley  2018 Red Moon

Corey,James S. A.        2011 Leviathan Wakes

Gladstone,Max             2019 Empress of Forever

Gaiman+Pratchett         1990 Good Omens

Bear,Elizabeth              2019 Ancestral Night

Ellison,Harlan              1975 Deathbird Stories

Valente,Catherynne M.  2018 Space Opera

Watts,Peter                          1999 Starfish

Wes