[nesfa-reading-group] NESFA Reading Group Choices for September (Empress of Forever by Max Gladstone) and October (Red Moon by Kim Stanley Robinson).

Boogalouis boogalouis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:38:36 EDT 2019

Well NESFAn Reading Groupies, the people (who were invited to reply) have spoken and the two books chosen for future NESFA reading group discussions are:

September 6th, Empress of Forever by Max Gladstone
October 4th, Red Moon by Kim Stanley Robinson

It is my hope that this process has led to fiction without friction.

In September we’ll choose four more books.

The below screenshot shows the number of votes by preference that each book received.

SurveyMonkey awarded 8 points for every #1 preference vote that a book received, 7 points for every #2 vote, 6 points for every #3 vote, etc…, then it totaled the weighted response points each book received, and divided that total by the number of respondents.

Louis

The bastard child of absurdity and the sublime.

Sent from my MBP, Lepha