[nesfa-reading-group] [nesfa-active] I signed up for a personal Zoom account.

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:38:30 EDT 2020

nesfa-active doesn't need to be involved in this specific issue, so I
removed them from this reply.

When (and if -- I may die first) I retire, I might start asking for a
dollar per meeting from people to help support such things.  The other
reading group does that to support Meet-up or whatever it is.

But for now, $15 per month is in the noise.