[nesfa-reading-group] Zoom Meeting Friday, May 1, 2020

David G. Grubbs dggrubbs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:56:18 EDT 2020

In case you wonder about my comment about the date and time, I figure out
what I did.

For one thing, I pasted in that date/time lines from the zoom meeting list
it saves and forgot to remove the comment about them being missing.

And the original text was taken from its attempt to store it in my Google
calendar, which isn't what I wanted, but which didn't include the date and
time in the text because that info was contained in the block on the
calendar.

Anyway, see ya all tomorrow.